Guess what? You may have a sleep disorder. Victor Katch describes the symptoms and health impacts of sleep disorders and describes two simple tests to see if you are at risk.
Video: Anne Curzan tackles the subject (or is it the object?) of "who" vs. "whom."
- Exactly how much housework does a husband create?
- The Doors' disaster at Michigan
- A good fight may keep you and your marriage healthy
Frank Beaver explores the Redgrave dynasty's far-reaching impact on film and theater history.
Scientists have identified how much pain people feel by looking at images of their brains. The research may set the stage to objectively measure anxiety, depression, anger, and more.
Video: The U.S. Dept. of Defense recently blamed China's military for cyber attacks on American systems. Just how do these attacks occur, what kind of damage can they create, and how can we combat them?
Innovators are exploring business opportunities around their technologies via Michigan I-Corps, a seven-week entrepreneurial training workshop funded by the National Science Foundation.
An online magazine for alumni and friends of U-M.
University of Michigan sports stories from Michigan Today.
- A long road back (February 2012)
- Sweet! Photos from the 2012 Sugar Bowl (January 2012)
- Michigan's first scoreboard, 1899 (November 2011)
- Walk-on nation (November 2011)
- Holly Hein's battle (October 2011)
- Remembering Newt Loken (September 2011)
- 2011 fall sports preview (August 2011)
- The wolverine that wasn't (June 2011)
- The talent factory (March 2011)
- Hoke named football coach (January 2011)
- Autumn 2010 sports ups and downs (January 2011)
- Hailed! Retired jerseys at Michigan (November 2010)
- "Think fast, play fast, break people down" (October 2010)
- Slideshow: Football player portraits (September 2010)
- Slideshow: The men up front: football linemen at practice (September 2010)
- Building—and building on—Michigan Stadium (September 2010)
- The innovator (July 2010)
- Yost's walkout (June 2010)
- "That magic sauce" (May 2010)
- Chemistry Lesson (April 2010)
- The Olympians next door (March 2010)
- This year's Olympians (February 2010)
- Top sports moments of the decade (January 2010)
- Bill Martin's legacy (November 2009)
- Built to last: Michigan's top coaches Plus: Related slideshow (October 2009)
- Slideshow: Michigan Stadium's new look (September 2009)
- The Big House after hours (September 2009)
- Award winners: prize-winning photos of U-M athletes (July 2009)
- Victors valiant (June 2009)
- What I learned from Bo (May 2009)
- Lucky man: Jim Abbott at Michigan and beyond (April 2009)
- 20 years later: The men's basketball team remembers its championship year (March 2009)
- A drive for perfection: Michigan women's gymnastics reaches for another title (February 2009)
- No honeymoon: Rich Rodriguez's rough first season (November 2008)
- The accidental coach: Red Berenson (October 2008)
- The defiant one: Ralph Rose at the Olympics (September 2008)
- The late great 98: Tom Harmon at U-M and at war by Fredric Alan Maxwell (September 2008)